Saturday, May 1, 2010

i'll never let u go but i done it...



1 mEi 2010

shArE sOmE LovE
Baby I love you and i'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced
Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
The love we made can never be erased
And I promise you that you will never be replaced

I love you yes I do
I'll be with you as long as you want me to
Until the end of time

From the day I met you
I knew we'd be together
And now I know I wanna be with you forever
I wanna marry you and I wanna have your kids
Thinking never compare to the feeling of your kisses

I can say I'm truly happy to this day
You make me thank God that I live my life every day
There's never been a doubt in my mind that I'd regret
Ever having you by my side.
But if the day comes that I have to let you go
I think there's something I should probably let you know,

Enjoyed everyday that I spent with you and
I won't miss you cause I'm happy that I had
You at all...
  
to mR.N : tQ for everythings, live ur life... 
be my dOsti... ^_^ 

3 comments:

::FAIZ:: said...

Amboi Ustazah, tayang Boypren nampak...

Unknown said...

itu bukan boyfriends la, best friends..hahaha

x0x0 said...

uhuhu terharu..

Syahirah Korean Secret Skincare, Facial Cleansing Foam Cosmoderm & Supplement Shaklee

Hi guys, Assalamulaikum.. Lama tak update blog. Singgah lalu je. Sejak wujud macam-macam media sosial sekarang ni macam instagram se...